Pillow cases are available on an individual basis, meaning that you can order just one extra pillow case or as many as you need.
If you are ordering a sheet set, you will get pillow cases to go with it. The number and size pillow cases that we send with your set depends on the width of your bed:
- Up to and including 49 inches wide (hospital, twin, super-single waterbed) – 1 Standard Pillow Case
- Between 50 and 59 inches wide (Full, double waterbed) – 2 Standard Pillow Cases
- Between 60 and 69 inches wide (Queen, Olympic queen, plus 7-foot round beds) – 2 Queen Pillow Cases
- 70 inches wide and above (Any king size, and round beds larger than 7-foot) – 2 King Pillow Cases
Pillow cases themselves are sized to fit your pillow. Common pillow sizes are:
- 20×26 (standard) – Pillow cases tend to be finished at 21×30 to fit this pillow
- 20×30 (queen) – Pillow cases tend to be finished at 21×34 to fit this pillow
- 20×36 (king) – Pillow cases tend to be finished at 21×40 to fit this pillow
- 20×54 (body pillow) – Pillow cases tend to be finished at 21×60 to fit this pillow
- 20×70 (also called a body pillow) – Pillow cases tend to be finished at 21×74 to fit this pillow.
We also offer any custom size that you might need.